Community Action Lanarkshire – here to help!
Date posted12 May 2020
Community Action Lanarkshire is here to help rural communities in the Lanarkshire LEADER area* with whatever help is needed for a community to take forward its aims.
As communities pull together to respond to the current situation, we know that new priorities and projects may come to the forefront, and we want to let you know that the knowledge and experience in the CAL team is here to support your community in a variety of ways.
As we continue with work in communities to develop Community Led Action Plans and create active travel routes, we can also help with both advice and guidance for:
- Project development and Funding Applications
- Creation/ development of community groups
- Networking and contacts
- Social Media and Communication
- Collating information on local Coronavirus responses
- Sharing best practice across the area
* The Community Action Lanarkshire area includes the North Lanarkshire communities of Shotts, Allanton, Harthill, Plains, Caldercruix, Upperton, Longriggend and Greengairs, as well as the South Lanarkshire communities of Leadhills, Crawford, Abington, Glespin, Douglas, Rigside, Crawfordjohn, Forth, Lesmahagow, Kirkfieldbank, Blackwood, Kirkmuirhill, Stonehouse, Sandford, Carstairs Junction, Tarbrax and Woolfords.
Please get in touch using
If you have already been in contact with one of our team, please use the details below to contact the relevant team member:
Community Action Lanarkshire Team
Kirsten Robb – Project Manager
07980 564 773
Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
Lorna Diplacito – Finance and Administrative Officer
07773 026 070
Monday to Thursday
Jemma Campbell – Project Officer
07949 716 757
Monday to Friday
Ruth Mcelhinney – Project Officer
07432 465 903
Monday to Friday
Sarah O’Sullivan – Project Officer
07986 798 098
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Elaine Richardson – Project Officer
07484 094 780
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday